Monday: 8.15 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.
Tuesday to Friday: 10.15 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
How to get a shopping pass::
You can get the shopping pass directly at SOMA during opening hours.
You will need these documents:
- a confirmation of registration (in German: Meldebestätigung) of all the persons who live in your household
- an ID card with a photo, for example your passport
- a proof of income of all the persons who live in your household
These benefits are not part of your income:
- Family allowance (in German: Familienbeihilfe)
- Care allowance (in German: Pflegegeld),
- Scholarships (in German: Stipendium)
- Housing benefit (in German: Wohnbeihilfe)
- Child support
|For each additional adult who lives in the household
||plus € 696,00
|For each additional child who lives in the household
||plus € 418,00
At SOMA, we will take your picture for your shopping pass.
Mag.a Silvia Scholz
Phone: +43 664 122 48 78
Phone at SOMA: +43 664 251 96 55
Website of SOMA Austria:
The website is only available in German.